Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, is not currently submitted for review to any other journal or conference, and will not be submitted elsewhere before one decision made.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or RTF document file format. Microsoft Word template for all article types are available and authors are encouraged to use it when preparing manuscripts.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and all references have been provided.
- I understand the Copyright policy of this journal and I confirm that all the authors have approved the manuscript for submission.
Optional - You can prepare a Cover letter which include the following information:
- an explanation of why your manuscript should be published in SET Journal.
- an explanation of any issues relating to journal policies.
- a declaration of any potential competing interests
- other useful information (e.g. reviewer recommendation)
- Optional - It is recommended that you suggest potential reviewers for your manuscript. Please provide e-mail, affilation, area of expertise and identy confirmation data (e.g. ORCID or WoS/Scopus/Scholar URL). You can use the "Comments for the Editor" option or upload a document to recommend potential reviewers.
Open access articles in Science, Engineering and Technology are published under CC (Creative Commons) licences. These provide an industry-standard framework to support easy re-use of open access material. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under CC BY licence (Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. Therefore, the author(s) retain the copyright and full publishing rights without restrictions according to Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. The CC BY licence is the most open licence available and considered the industry 'gold standard' for open access.
Authors should see the author guidelines for the handling of submissions and related data. We collect the contact information in order to supply the requested service, and to manage the provision of these services. Data is stored securely in accordance with current rules and regulations.
Therefore, the names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for editorial workflow and procedures related to article submission and journal's mailing list for dissemination of Table of Contents and relevant information (users may update their preferences or unsubscribe after receving the first email). The names and emails will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
You may request details of the information held about you, or changes to or deletion of that information, by writing to the journal office at email@example.com.